Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QMC Utilities

Hi,

Is anyone using QMC utilities? I need help in installing and using it.

6 Replies
Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Does these answers helps you ?

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I have an issue with QMC Utilities. My Qlik sense installation is not in C:\ drive. I copied service dispatcher folder to C drive to install this. Is there any draw backs to this approach? Is there a better solution?

I also tried installing it to G drive where my Qlik sense was installed. But, then I was not able to launch QMC utilities.

rittermd
Master
Master

I don't think that these are being updated and maintained quite honestly.  Most of the utilities are shown as Beta and have been for some time. 

These are possibly good to just play around with.  But I would not use them in a Production environment.