Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gegregeal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QS Document Analyzer V1.5 - QVX_UNKNOWN_ERROR: Access denied [5]:Access denied().

Hello Everyone,

I am new to qlik sense and I am getting the following error when reloading my qlik sense app into the document analyzer. The error is:

The following error occurred:
QVX_UNKNOWN_ERROR: Access denied [5]:Access denied(). Stack trace written to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QsAppMetadataConnector\Log\StackTrace.txt

The error occurred here:
AppInfo: Load *, Hash128(AnalysisComputerName, AppName, date(AnalysisDatetime, 'YYYYMMDD_hhmmss')) & '_' as %KeyDocument

Your help will be sincerely appreciated.
Thanks.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gegregeal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have been able to resolve the issue myself. What I did was to use the admin server url. Thanks everyone for your help.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

don't know if this is the reason but change

date(AnalysisDatetime, 'YYYYMMDD_hhmmss')

to

date(timestamp#(AnalysisDatetime, 'YYYYMMDD_hhmmss'))

Regards

gegregeal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Mortinpohl,

Thanks for your quick response. I tried the method but still got another error message.

Error in expression: ')' expected

The error occurred here:
AppInfo: Load *, Hash128(AnalysisComputerName, AppName, date(timestamp#(AnalysisDatetime, 'YYYYMMDD_hhmmss')) & '_' as %KeyDocument

Error in expression: ')' expected

The error occurred here:
?

Kindly assist.
Thanks
gegregeal
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have been able to resolve the issue myself. What I did was to use the admin server url. Thanks everyone for your help.

Mohankumarintenaka
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , 

I am facing a similar issue when trying to load data in QLik Document analyzer app.

QVX_UNKNOWN_ERROR: Not a valid method Parameter name: response. Stack trace written to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QsAppMetadataConnector\Log\StackTrace.txt

The error occurred here:
ConnectorInfo: LOAD ConnectorVersion, subfield(ConnectorVersion,'.',1) & '.' & subfield(ConnectorVersion,'.',2) as ConnectorMajorMinor, "EngineVersion"

Can anyone pls help...!!

Thanks in advance.
revoori123
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

Can you please explain the solution what you did for the above issue, I am facing the same issue with my application

AronC
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Nice that you solved the issue.

Could you please elaborate on what you did to resolve it. In what sense did you use the admin server url?

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards,

Aron