Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QS Initial Load

Hello,

I am exploring QS from few days, gone through app designing using graphs, charts & basic tools.

What should be next topic I should explore? I am planning to move for "Incremental Load", is it good move? or should I study other topic before this?

Is Qlik offering free courses for developers?

Please advice.

Regards,

Harshad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Harsh,

first of all a hearty welcome to the Qlik Community.

At first i would do all the Tutorials found here New to Qlik Sense Videos‌.

There is also a pretty good (but not yet finished) living tutorial on Qlik Branch‌.

Also on the Qlik Help Site https://help.qlik.com/sense/2.1/en-US/online/ are some tutorial (left bottom) which are pretty good explained.

Hope this helps you further more.

Regards

Chris

EDIT:

I think the best way to learn more is just to see what you would do with Qlik Sense (in your Job or where ever you'll use it) and try to just use it. In my opinion Qlik is all about learning by doing

View solution in original post

3 Replies
igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Harsh,

first of all a hearty welcome to the Qlik Community.

At first i would do all the Tutorials found here New to Qlik Sense Videos‌.

There is also a pretty good (but not yet finished) living tutorial on Qlik Branch‌.

Also on the Qlik Help Site https://help.qlik.com/sense/2.1/en-US/online/ are some tutorial (left bottom) which are pretty good explained.

Hope this helps you further more.

Regards

Chris

EDIT:

I think the best way to learn more is just to see what you would do with Qlik Sense (in your Job or where ever you'll use it) and try to just use it. In my opinion Qlik is all about learning by doing

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chris. Whats happening now, everything is in front of me & I am not able to define the sequence of document for learning. Can you suggest me the Index to learn step by step?

igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

I think you should start with the Tutorials on the Qlik Sense Help side, from top to bottom, and after that it's your choice what you want to do further .

Regards

Chris