Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QS fonts size for Table report can not be change.

Hi All

QS have story telling feature , which is very useful to me.

When i present the chart report for example sales by Brand chart , which is very good.

But when i try to present in table for example sales by brand table.

The report is not able to view even i have enlarge the table size to max.

Due to fonts size is too small.

May i know it there any work around ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You don't copy image you take a snapshot by right clicking on your object you want to include in your story.

Then in your data story use the snapshot.  see screenshots.

Take a snap shot

Use a snap shot click on the camera select the one you have just created and position on the page and resize as appropriate.

Please mark all answers that have been helpful/correct.

Regards

Andy

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

As a work around can you create a simplified table to answer your story question which contains less columns then take a snapshot?

You can provide context for the table in a text object in your story for the missing columns if required.

Hope this helps

Regards

Andy

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

My table is only 2 colum  , and due to fonts size cannot change when j project out it become very small unable to see , unlike QV I can change fonts size -

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Id have to see an example of your issue to suggest other solution.  As you've noticed Qlik is a responsive layout and as such the font size will grow shrink to best fit your viewport.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

since you are so helpful in answer my question , I should enclosed the qvf file , and in this example i only have 1 table , and when you connect to LED projector for presentation , you will notice that it is not easy for people who sit at last row , as the font is not able bold or resize.

Paul

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Right I see your problem.  you have embedded the entire sheet in your story.

If you snap shot just the table you can bring it in and resize and position to your hearts content.  Also you will have space to add text to provide commentary and insight to your audience.

I'm glad the cyclic group function worked for you to

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

I have try your suggestion , may be i miss out some point , This time i don't embed the table into my story telling , i copy the image and paste to the story telling , after that i am still not able to re-size the fonts size.

See my enclosed qvf file., and click on story telling slide pls.

Paul

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You don't copy image you take a snapshot by right clicking on your object you want to include in your story.

Then in your data story use the snapshot.  see screenshots.

Take a snap shot

Use a snap shot click on the camera select the one you have just created and position on the page and resize as appropriate.

Please mark all answers that have been helpful/correct.

Regards

Andy

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

Now i got it. Thank You.

Paul