Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcoimp
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Automation Blocks

Hi,
who knows if there is somewhere a guide to Qlik Sense SaaS Automation block procedures and methods?
Who knows if there is a way to save files made by an automation procedure into a Qlik SaaS Data Space?

Thank you!

Marco.

M.Imperiale
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marcoimp
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

If you're interested,
I've found a possible solution: just make an application that loads the data from Dropbox and saves it in QVD in the space you want, then you launch a reload block from the automation chain ... simple!

😁

M.Imperiale

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

Hello @Marcoimp 

Here is a good starting point https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/ApplicationAutomation/Content/introduction/hom...

You will find explanations and video tutorials.

You can use "move app to space" or "publish app to managed space" as well as storing data to a cloud space e.g. Aws S3. If you want something for a specific use case please reply, so we can get into more details.

Best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
Marcoimp
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks Sebastian,
I had already found the Qlik help on the topic. I was wondering if there were any community-made PDFs that were a little "richer", or something like that.

What I would like to do is move a csv file read from a connector (Zendesk and for now, written into a Dropbox space) and eventually move it to a data space (better if in QVD but...).
The "Move App to Space" function seems to fail perhaps because it is applied to a file instead of an App. Possible?

M.Imperiale
Marcoimp
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

If you're interested,
I've found a possible solution: just make an application that loads the data from Dropbox and saves it in QVD in the space you want, then you launch a reload block from the automation chain ... simple!

😁

M.Imperiale