cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikashnit10
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Installation Issue

Hi Team, I am facing issue while installing the Qlik sense in the server. I follow all the necessary prerequisite before installing the QlikSense. I am sending you the log as well as screenshot for the reference. 

vikashnit10_0-1656414499474.png

Labels (1)
6 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

HI 

From the logs it seems there was a problem, with the super user credentials:

"Superuser password validation failure."

By any chance could you verify the provided password is correct? 

Could you also verify if any of the things listed under "Resolution" applies for this issue?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Installation-fails-with-The-centralized-logging-setup-failed...

Let us know if the provided solutions helped to resolve the problem. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Giuseppe_Novello

The log we need to understand the issue is the last service log prior to "rollback occurred", under the installation log folder, look for the log prior you notice the name of the log end with "rollback",  then in that log check for "value 3" above you will find the actual error of why the installation failed. 

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
vikashnit10
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi ,

I checked I am providing the correct password only. but still i am getting the same issue. 

vikashnit10
Contributor
Contributor
Author

No it is not working.. Do you have any other way 

Giuseppe_Novello

Can you screenshot the folder with the installation logs, here I can point you out the log I need. So we can exactly point out the problem.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @vikashnit10

The log that was provided was probably not the last one to be generated, the following article describe how to identify the installation logs, the one you will need to look at is the las one that was created (verify the creation date of the file) 

How To Collect Qlik Sense Installation Log File

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-To-Collect-Qlik-Sense-Installation-Log-File/ta-p/1712778

Hope it helps. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm