cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skage
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Lineage Connector refuse to start

I'm struggling to QLC to accept traffic.

The installation is my own laptop and the installation had to be performed when I was connected to the company VPN. Probably for ad-authentication reasons.

The service has the status started in the Services-window.

It doesn't matter if I'm on that vpn or not when starting the service or try to access the ui.

I've installed with my ad-account, also a local administrator.

I've checked for other services running on port 4114 with "Test-NetConnection -ComputerName <machine> -Port 4114" for localhost, machinename, fqdn and ip/ips. All returning "TcpTestSucceeded : False" so no other service is running on that port.

The log is telling me to check these things to resolve the issue...

2022-03-17 11:22:04.7871 7 Topshelf.Runtime.Windows.WindowsServiceHost INFO [Topshelf] Started
2022-03-17 11:22:04.7716 7 QLCService ERROR Error in Startup System.Exception: Error trying to reserve URL endpoint. Make sure service account is local admin and no other application is using 'https://*:4114/'
at QLCService.Installer.SetupConfigurationHelper.VerifyUrlReservation(String urlEndpoint, Boolean isNtlmEndpoint)
at QLCService.QLCSelfHost.Start()

I have tried uninstalling, removing folders and installing it again. Same result.

Any input is appreciated. TIA!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Christopher_Ortega

I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue.  While I cannot directly point you in the correct direction but am hopeful someone on community can I'd like to suggest that in parallel it might be a good idea to open a support ticket as well.  If you attach your log files the support team will be able to assist you.