Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danieshshaikh
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Management console URL is not working after clone to stage server

Hi,

I have copied the PROD Qlik Server to Stage Server. When i try to open qlik management console and qlik hub. 

It is not accessible. Please let us know we need to do more configuration. 

Please suggest as I am very new to qlik sense.

3 Replies
Spivey
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

This feels like a task for Qlik Support, as there are so many variables to this sort of issue -- you can submit a support ticket here.

Otherwise, I would reference this Qlik Webinar that includes a step-by-step walkthrough of the migration process.

Out of curiosity, what are the details of what you tried to do?

• What are the specs of the Prod and Stage servers? OS, RAM, CPUs, cloud/on-prem?
  • What version of Qlik Sense were you trying to migrate?
  • Did the Stage server already have Qlik Sense installed on it and you were migrating the repository database? Or you cloned the server from a backup?
  • Did you follow a particular guide or video that could shed light on what steps you attempted?
danieshshaikh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I did not any find any for cloning Qlik Sense from PROD to Stage.  

• What are the specs of the Prod and Stage servers? OS, RAM, CPUs, cloud/on-prem?

Windows 2012 PROD and Stage

8GB RAM for both

8 CPU's 

on Prem

• What version of Qlik Sense were you trying to migrate?

qlik sense enterprise 3.1

• Did the Stage server already have Qlik Sense installed on it and you were migrating the repository database? Or you cloned the server from a backup?

Qlik Sense is not installed on stage. Full server is cloned from PROD to Servers. 

• Did you follow a particular guide or video that could shed light on what steps you attempted?
danieshshaikh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Can anybody please guide me some good document for cloning Qlik Sense from PROD to Stage Servers.