cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense 1.1 is Available

Hello Qlik Community! You may be wondering - how do we make our product delight as many people as possible? It is quite simple actually. We take everything we've learned as a software company and push it one step further.

That being said, we are very excited to announce Qlik Sense version 1.1, our first point release for our next generation self-service data visualization software. Read more about it here:

Introducing Qlik Sense 1.1

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to hear that!

Presenting the measures inside the pivot in a graphically way (f.g. micro chart; bubbles where size corrosponded to sale value) is not possible or is it?

Are there maybe ideas of implementing something like a pivot chart object in the future?

Not applicable

Hi,

Another feature that has been added is Date & time fields in visualizations

Can you provide us details of how to use this feature.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hello Ashish - I am working on a video for this as we speak - however if you would like to see how to use it now, check out the help document here on using derived fields and see the example I attached to this discussion.

(For future - please ask these question in the forums - New to Qlik Sense )

Basically what you see here with this feature, is the groundwork for introducing future improvements to date / time field organization and recognition.

It requires the creation of a calendar via our script - which we include.

I attached a sample - .qvf - Qlik Sense App - you can copy to C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps (using Qlik Sense Desktop) - and review the Calendar script to see how it works with your existing data.

Hope this is helps.

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hello Paul,

I am not aware of this just yet, I will update you if I hear anything.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
schlettig
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

i happily tested the new pivot table feature and kpi feature.

However, there seems to be a little formatting bug in the KPI Visualization:

When you choose money as format for the KPI and use € Symbol, then the € Symbol is not shown unless the KPI Visualization is at least 8 Gridlines wide.

Looks like the additional space needed for the money Symbol is not taken in calculation of the width of the whole Number String..

Best regards,

Christian

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hello Christian,

(For future - please ask these question in the forums - New to Qlik Sense )

If you set the font size to small - does that make a difference?

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Great that you attached the app. But the drilldown and collection groups doesn't show up in the assets library for me. When I use the script template inside one of my own app the same thing happens.

Is that a bug? And is the collections group a new addition to 1.1.0?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi Karl - are you using 1.1 - this is a new feature for 1.1.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Hi Michael!

I can't download 1.1 Sense Server.

I get next message to access this URL:

https://d1cf4w4kkla6tb.cloudfront.net/QlikSense/1.1.0/31/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_x64setup.exe

<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>QlikSense/1.1.0/31/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_x64setup.exe</Key><RequestId>EFF10640AB1BC847</RequestId><HostId>HwgYVDuFmcbT4teX5iApFGazg2FoZo9ENN4Jki/ZPBCxagRYGVMrmIPAJTdDoz6v24sxmKb/nE0=</HostId></Error>

¿¿??

Regards

Marcos