Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense 3.0 is here!!

If you have not see this yet, please review.

Click HERE

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
24 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Qlik Sense 3.0 is here!!

Where can I download it?

Not applicable

This video shows you how to download and instal 3.0. Some links will actually take you to an old version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_xndVBIq4

Employee
Employee

Hello Henry,

Can you please share with me in regards to "Some links will actually take you to an old version" - we are working to update any older links and documents with pointers to the latest. It is possible we missed a few. Your help is appreciated.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

This link downloads an older version of Qlik Sense Desktop: Qlik Sense Desktop | Qlik

Looks as though 3.0 does not work for me though. I have updated to it and it will not launch.

fheidenstecker
Contributor II

I have the same problem :-(

Luckyly i could go back to my previous version...

philip_radovich
New Contributor II

3.0 will not launch for me either. It opens to a blank white page and you can't do anything. I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted. Nothing is working.

I tried going back to a previous version as well but I kept getting an error saying the version you are using is expired. I am not sure what to do.

undergrinder
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I got tips, but it didn't worked for me:

Hi Gabor

Not 100% sure, but I asked around in here and it could potentially be because of old files in the temp folder.  %localappdata%\Temp\QlikSenseBrowserCache

Best regards

-Matt

thanks to alr‌‌

G.

Employee
Employee

Hi Henry - can you try this link http://www.qlik.com/try-or-buy/download-qlik-sense

Where did you get this link from: Qlik Sense Desktop | Qlik

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Hi,

I've already tried that link as well. It's the link highlighted in the video I shared earlier.

As for the other link which points to another version of Qlik, it's literally the first Google result when you search for Qlik Sense Desktop. I believe it's an AD. Should be easy to find.

Thanks,

Community Browser