Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense 3.2 Without internet connection

Hi All,

I've Install  Qlik Sense 3.2 R4 for Desktop. It need to Login every time I Open Qliksense. And The login need internet access to Authenticate. Can I Use Qliksense 3.2 R4 without internet Access for login?

Thanks for any answers,

Thanks & Regards,

Dian

5 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Dian,

If you mean version Desktop, then for today the latest version of Qlik Sence Desktop 3.1 SR6 (just downloaded and checked from the developer's site). If you mean the Qlik Sense Cloud 3.2 version, then how about the cloud and without the Internet? If you have a Qlick Sense Enterprise version, better you should contact your system administrator.

Regards,

Andrey

guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Andrey is true. From Qlik Sense Desktop 3.2, authentication is must

Ralf-Narfeldt
Employee
Employee

"Before you can start using Qlik Sense Desktop, you need to authenticate yourself either with your Qlik Account or against a Qlik Sense Enterprise server. You need to have a working internet connection to enable authentication.

After you have been authenticated once, internet access is not required to continue using Qlik Sense Desktop. However, you have to re-authenticate yourself if ten days have passed since you last authenticated, if you have logged out, or if your administrator has revoked your user access for Qlik Sense Enterprise server."

Starting Qlik Sense Desktop ‒ Qlik Sense

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Dian

You must loggin every time

Fernando K.

StavWars
Support
Support

Hi Dian,

Please know that after you have been authenticated once, internet access is not required to continue using Qlik Sense Desktop. However, you have to re- authenticate yourself if ten days have passed since you last authenticated, if you have logged out, or if your administrator has revoked your user access for Qlik Sense Enterprise server.

Please also note that version 3.2 contains a bug where the password cannot be saved and therefore cannot be used without internet, otherwise all other versions of 3.2.x track (Desktop client) works without Internet.