If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.
I've got a bit of an odd one which I'm having trouble getting to the bottom of.
I have an app published to a stream and I need to make a small change, I duplicate the app and make the change of adding an extra year to a fixed value dropdown on a variable input extension.
After republishing all users get the message "an error occured: access is denied", but then the app loads anyway and everything still works fine.
There is no section access in the app and some of the scenarios I've tried -
- the message still appears if I reload the app with "load 1 as test autogenerate 1;exit script;"
- If I republish a second unchanged copy that I duplicated at the same time as the other one then there's no error shown, it only appears if I make a change to the app.
- If I open the changed app in my workstream the app loads and it doesn't show the error message.
- There are other apps in the same stream using the same extension which I've made the same change to and they've been republished without issue.
- If I publish the changed app to the stream but under a different name it doesn't show the message.
- If I copy the changed app to a different environment and publish to a stream it doesn't show the message even if I then duplicate > make another change > republish.
So any ideas or other things to try?