Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Krzysztof
New Contributor

Qlik Sense - After November 2018 update CodePage does not work

Hello everyone,

I have problem with my ODBC string connection and character encoding. I had this:

 

ODBC CONNECT TO [host_name] (XUserId is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XPassword is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, CodePage is 28592);

Everything worked well, but after being updated to November 2018 CodePage does not work. 

How I can fix it? 

 

2 Replies

Re: Qlik Sense - After November 2018 update CodePage does not work

What version you were earlier? Looks like this version used for Qlikview. Seems, You are with very old version.
Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Krzysztof
New Contributor

Re: Qlik Sense - After November 2018 update CodePage does not work

Our company migrated to Qlik Sense Server September 2018 verion from Qlik View 12.10. We convert our reports and we turn off standard mode (for legacy mode). On version September 2018 we had no problems with character encoding. 

Yesterday I made the upgrade to the November 2018 (+ patch 1) version and now we have a problem with character encoding. We did not change anything in the scripts.