cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er77
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense April 2020 | Set Triggers on a Sheet

Set triggers on a Sheet was something I was looking for from a long time, and finalyy we have that with Sense April 2020.

Is there a way on a YEAR dimension, to set multiple values like current and previous year?

I can do that manually adding '2020;2019', unfortunately next year should be changed.

Possibility to use multiple variables or expressions like 'year(today());year(today()-1)' ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
er77
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Never mind, I played around with several options and I found a trick to do that.

Expression below is working to trigger Current and Previous Year selection on a YEAR dimension:

= (year(today())) & ';' & (year(today())-1)

Very important is to separate different values (also variables are fine) with a semicolon using exactly:

& ';' &

View solution in original post

2 Replies
er77
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Never mind, I played around with several options and I found a trick to do that.

Expression below is working to trigger Current and Previous Year selection on a YEAR dimension:

= (year(today())) & ';' & (year(today())-1)

Very important is to separate different values (also variables are fine) with a semicolon using exactly:

& ';' &

SBDataspark
Creator
Creator

Hi there er77,

Thanks for this solution!

I see that I can only select fields and not master items or master calendar fields. Is there a way to use these in the sheet actions as well?
The only way I see to use them at the moment is create the master items dimensions/measurements as fields in the load script.

Kind regards,

Sebb.