Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piyush_s11
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Bar Chart help required

Hi,

I want the bar chart to be displayed as follows

piyush_s11_0-1613491757042.png

the data for above chart is as below

Series201620172018201920202021 Increases2021 Decreases2021 YE2022 Forecast
TCO Hosting(mCHF)      44.844.8  
Decreases     6.152  
Increases51.546.647.639.744.8  54.250

the condition is the values for 2021 Increases bar should be in red color & should be above & 2021 Decreases should be in green color & above. 

Thanks In Advance

@avinashelite  @kushalthakral @tresesco @prabir_c  @eliran @MayilVahanan @its_anandrjs @MK_QSL @anbu1984 @marcus_sommer 

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

like this you mean?

Anil_Babu_Samineni_0-1613508765008.png

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
piyush_s11
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

Yes but you have done it in QlikView & I wanted it in Qlik Sense.

Could you please guide me how to do that in Qlik Sense ?

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Oh, I missed the blog root 🙂

Anyway, There is no way as such so far in Qlik Sense. But If you have only few values, I would suggest this way? Let's see If @ChristofSchwarz can assist more on this.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
piyush_s11
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni ,

Thanks for your kind help, It looks fine only thing is the color coding is missing for 2021 Increasing color is red & 2021 decreasing color code is green. How to apply color for these specific two ? could you please guide?

@ChristofSchwarz  your opinion will be appreciated.

Thanks

piyush_s11
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni , @ChristofSchwarz 

any update ?

Thanks

its_anandrjs

Hi Anil,

Better can you publish a step by step process to develop such type of chart in Qliksnese.

Bit of document for this so other can refer.

Regards,

Anand

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi Anand, Yes that is good idea 🙂

TBH, I have not got workaround like similar to the user using Qlik Sense otherwise I could have done that.