Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Sense - Broken link between sheets after publish

Hi

I have published a sense app with KPI measures likned to other sheets.

When opening the published app in my Stream the links are broken.

Is this a known issue? any known work-around?

7 Replies
rodjager
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Ori,

I am currently using the April 2018 release and I haven't had this issue.  Do you know what version you are on (you can check this from the Help > About option in the hub).

When you click a KPI, my experience is you get a prompt to click again to jump to the linked sheet.  What are you seeing?

Rod

orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Im using the qlikcloud version, but can't see the exact version in the help (there is no About).

I get the "Click Again" but it lead to a blank page.

rodjager
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Ori,

In Qlik Cloud you can find the About under the profile button however it's probably not too relevant in this case.

Yes, I can replicate this too.  It seems that linking from a KPI object works fine in the My work stream however once published the link is broken and all you get after clicking the link is a new window with a period (.) in the top left corner.  I tested in Windows an OS X using different browsers and all attempts failed.

Lets see if Mike Tarallo can assist.

mto‌, orital81 has found this bug in Qlik cloud when linking from a KPI object to another sheet in a published app.  What's the best way to log this?

Rod

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you mean of this? Which link is that is?

When opening the published app in my Stream the links are broken.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guys -  I sent to the cloud team to verify.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Ori - I attempted to create this in Qlik Sense Cloud Business and it worked:

See the attached video just as an example:

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Ori - I was just told that this IS a bug (it worked for me in the video, because I was was using my employee account) - apparently there is a difference where apps are published for employees - we have setup new nodes for other users and apparently there is something broken when published to those nodes by non Qlik employees - it will be fixed.

Please mark appropriate replies as correct / helpful so we can close this discussion and other can benefit from the solution if they search the community.

Regards

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik