Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Qlik Sense Bubble Color Change using color Style extension

Hi All,

I want to change Bubble color in Qlik sense but getting following error i am using latest version of qS

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you reload once and try again

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vikasmahajan
Author

try multiple times no luck

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to close and re use that link which you done from Mash up / Please share the QVF file to test. I am having Qlik sense 2017 only..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vikasmahajan
Author

Attaced

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you have licensed one hub link from public IP. Check from there using Inspect / F12 to check UI code and then hover the right bubble there we need to change using ID and Class which from Div section in HTML.

Try this in your Mashup changing CSS

.qv-object-bubble:after { Background-Color : 000FFF; }‌

vikasmahajan
Author

Hi Anil

Thanks for your reply I am using free ware qlik sense desktop latest version i dont have license version

Vikas

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you using existing extension for map in pool of QS. If so, You need to know which ID we are generating the bubble. If not, Are you simply calling any image which has BG for that chart with Scatter Plot chart? Once it is in access point you could find the Div section ID's to know the CSS using Inspect option i believe.