Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sur
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification

Hello all, 

I am new to Qlik. I have completed all the QCC trainings from the website for Qlik Sense Business Analyst certification. Based on this and other preparation material available on the Qlik website, I gave my qlik sense BA exam and could not pass. I am not able to figure out where did I go wrong. What more preparation is required to pass this exam. 

Is there a way to find out which questions went wrong?  So that I can focus more on that particular area.

If anyone have achieved the Qlik Sense Certification as Business Analyst please share briefly about all important things which are necessary to focus for Certification Exam.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
8 Replies
pluspraveen
Contributor
Contributor

You said that you'd completed all the QCC training from the website for Qlik Sense Business Analyst certification! Is that including the subscription classes or not? Can you please elaborate on the things which you have gone through it in the QCC Business Analyst training session! 

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Your result must have had an analysis of 'how many question you did right and how many went wrong - area-wise' - that is something I believe gives you idea - where to focus more, right?

pluspraveen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sir! That's right, but can you give any note's or idea's to study on the right way to clear the certification in Qlik Sense Business Analyst. Although there a learning plan in Qlik Continuous Classroom but many of the topics are needed subscription to accessing it. If there is any other way to sort out the things right, your reply may help most of the new Qlik sense member's as like me to get the certification.

Sur
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

No. I completed QCC training without subscription classes. 

Sur
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I understand you want to pass this certificate. So is me. I am still looking for ways to learn more. I will let you know if I find something. Thanks

AdiPai
Creator II
Creator II

Sur
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much. I will read through these blogs. What else did you study? I did all the training material from QCC learning but didn't pass. 

AdiPai
Creator II
Creator II

Actually , real life project experience is the best teacher for the certification .. .. if you work in qlik projects for a year or so . most of the questions would be scenarios that you have actually faced ...