Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrRobot
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Business - Same price for developers and viewers?

Hello.
I have some questions about Qlik Sense Business licenses:

1) Imagine I am a Qlik developer and I have 5 customers. With the $30/user/month license I can create 5 workspaces, one for each customer, and share with them the dahsboards. But, does my customers have to pay another $30/u/m licence? Does they have to pay the same price than I, when they will be only viewers of the reports?

2) If my customers would need a $30/u/m account (as I explained in previous question), but I don't want they take care about that fee (because they only make an unique payment to me when the dashboard is completed), how can I manage the customers account billing? Can I make the payment for another user account? It would be ugly to ask my customers to pay the Qlik license, and then I pay that money to them.

3) Now, imagine I am a succesful person and next month I have 10 customers. Because of the 5 workspaces limitation, I could not manage apps for my 10 customers from my account. Should I create another account for myself for the customers 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10? And if I have 15 customers, do I need three accounts? And so on... I would have to spent some time thinking about new email accounts and creatint it.

Thanks a lot for your support 🙂

Labels (2)
0 Replies