Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaan007
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense Central Proxy stopped

Hi There,

I had some issues with central proxy, and I restarted it initially  and have since tried to turn it off but I don’t think its working.

But it is effecting my reloading of app as shown in the screenshot, and as well the login license access is not working even though I changed to “*” for user name. can anyone know how to fix this? thank you

QlikSene centrl proxy stopped.jpg

6 Replies
jamal_mezzourh
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Did you find a solution for this?

I have the same probleme with "Printing service" in addition

QMC.png

rittermd
Master
Master

Have you checked the services to see if they will run and what kind of messages you get if they will not start?

Also, what might have started this?  Was everything working ok up to some point?

jamal_mezzourh
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Mark,

Thank you for replying so quickly.

In fact everything worked fine. Yesterday the server crashed then we had to restart it. After restarting all QlikView services were up but on qmc the three services were in red and there was this message: "the service is stopped"

Now it work !! I did several manipulation but i don't know which one fix the problem :

1. Restart server

2. Repair Qlik Sense using Qlik_Sense_setup.exe

3. Delete logs

4. Restart server again

rittermd
Master
Master

Doing a repair probably did it.  Something must have gotten corrupted when it crashed.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

take back up of  total folder in

programdata and delete and replace and restart the server

yakir_manor
Contributor III
Contributor III

did you use Fiddler? (or other proxy tool)

if you used F-I-D-D-L-E-R!!! (Fiddler) then sometimes it doesn't close properly and blocks all other proxies (this will persist even after restart), if that is the case try opening fiddler (or other proxy tool) again and then close it, when it closes it should fix the issue.

did the trick for me (:

Fiddler.png