Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Qlik Sense Chart the scroll Bar can it change from push from right to left ?

Hi All

Now Qlik Sense default the scroll bar is push from left to right . it is possible to make it right to left ?
Because i my chart the X axis is year , the most recent year is on the right . Now when user using iphone to access cloud Qlik Sense , the most recent year data is hiden , user need to manually slide the scroll bar to right size.

Paul
recent year auto display.png
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
carg1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, 

I don't see other solution than flip the X - axis and then if you need to see past years to scroll to the right. 

Other than that, you can search for some extension available that has this programmed.

Also check this post for more info:

Original post 

BR

View solution in original post

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

For the combo chart it is in Appearance and then Presentation. It's not on the X-axis settings.

Regards,

Patrik.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
carg1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hallo,

You can reverse values on the x - axis. In that case you would start (on the left) with the recent year. 
If this would be good for you, what you have to do is, change the sorting Numerically from Ascending to Descending

Best regards.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you for your sharing
Yes I am aware that I can sort the most recent year start from right or left.

My issue is my chart have 10 year , and when using iPhone view the chart , it will only display from year 2008 till 2015 , and unable to see the 2019 till 2016.

Paul
carg1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, 

I don't see other solution than flip the X - axis and then if you need to see past years to scroll to the right. 

Other than that, you can search for some extension available that has this programmed.

Also check this post for more info:

Original post 

BR

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you very much . It is fine . I try to reduce the number of bar display.
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Paul,

Did you try the scroll alignment setting?

Scroll alignment.PNGRegards,

Patrik.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

I never try , can you share with me where it the scroll setting ?
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

For the combo chart it is in Appearance and then Presentation. It's not on the X-axis settings.

Regards,

Patrik.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Okay thank you very much . I understand now , there are start and end for user to select.

Paul