cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Colour Expression for Area Chart

Hello all

I have an area chart in Qlik Sense desktop but with two different measures. Is it possible to colour the two measures differently? What kind of colour expressions would I need to use? I've tried using the colour expression examples from the guides and various threads in this community but every time i only get a shade variant of the colour that I have input for the first measure, i never actually get the second colour for the second measure. Anyone got any ideas? I have attached the visualisation to this post.

Thanks a lot!

Bob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't use one expression to give two different measures two different colors. What you can do is create the measures as master items and then assign different colors to those new master items. See the online help for more information: Assigning colors to master items ‒ Qlik Sense

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't use one expression to give two different measures two different colors. What you can do is create the measures as master items and then assign different colors to those new master items. See the online help for more information: Assigning colors to master items ‒ Qlik Sense

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That worked brilliantly, thank you so much!!