Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YG
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense - Combining 2 measures together that includes COUNT, DATE and String/Char

Hi Qlikers,

I am trying to Combine 2 measures together and i am finding it challenging .

1.  (Num(Count({<FYear_Num={$(=Max(FYear_Num))}>,} Incident_Number)/1, '##.00')/(date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY')-'01/10/2019'))

2.  Count( {<[Priority]={'1 - Critical','2 - High'}>} Incident_Number)

I want both of these combined together as one measure.

So far I have tried,

1. (Num(Count({<FYear_Num={$(=Max(FYear_Num))}> && <[Priority]={'1 - Critical','2 - High'}>,} Incident_Number)/1, '##.00')/(date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY')-'01/10/2019'))

2. (Num(Count({<FYear_Num={$(=Max(FYear_Num))}> , <[Priority]={'1 - Critical','2 - High'}>,} Incident_Number)/1, '##.00')/(date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY')-'01/10/2019'))

3. (Num(Count({<FYear_Num={$(=Max(FYear_Num))}>,}&&{<[Priority]={'1 - Critical','2 - High'}>} Incident_Number)/1, '##.00')/(date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY')-'01/10/2019'))

Nothing seems to be working so far. Any help would be appreciated. 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, Try this.

(Num(Count({<FYear_Num={$(=Max(FYear_Num))}> +<[Priority]={'1 - Critical','2 - High'}>} Incident_Number)/1, '##.00')/(date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY')-'01/10/2019'))

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, Try this.

(Num(Count({<FYear_Num={$(=Max(FYear_Num))}> +<[Priority]={'1 - Critical','2 - High'}>} Incident_Number)/1, '##.00')/(date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY')-'01/10/2019'))

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!