Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification v3 Preparation?

Hi All,

do you have any suggestions about preparation to Certification Exam?

Qlik Continuous Classroom is enough?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Have a look at the Exam prerequisites, the recommended preparation sources and the exam domain areas of the Data Architect certifications on this page: Qlik Sense Certifications. There's also a link to practice questions on that page.

I would guess that Qlik Continuous Classroom alone is probably not enough. The best preparation is doing actual data modeling in the real world on real business problems for a couple of months at least. But if you don't have the opportunity, time or inclination to do that then books like QlikView 11 for Developers - QlikView Book and Qlikview Your Business are great resources.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Have a look at the Exam prerequisites, the recommended preparation sources and the exam domain areas of the Data Architect certifications on this page: Qlik Sense Certifications. There's also a link to practice questions on that page.

I would guess that Qlik Continuous Classroom alone is probably not enough. The best preparation is doing actual data modeling in the real world on real business problems for a couple of months at least. But if you don't have the opportunity, time or inclination to do that then books like QlikView 11 for Developers - QlikView Book and Qlikview Your Business are great resources.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

thank you for your anwer.

I had read (in other post) that 2 Qlik Sense guides are useful:

What do you think about?

Thanks

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi emanuele,

Manage data and Script syntax are  one of the parts of Qlik ETL. As above post suggested to you, Please start working on live data, create some POCs, face real time scenario, same kind of question comes in certification exam. Practice different type of modeling scenarios. Please drop your queries , concern so you get help from here.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit,

I'm looking for some correct material for study in deep (like guides) and I'm trying to find some information about certification exam.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hy Gysbert,

you wrote books books like QlikView 11 for Developers - QlikView Bookand Qlikview Your Business are great resources, but Emanuele wrote to search something for Qlik Sense not Qlik View.

Do you have something  to suggest us for Qlik Sense Data Architect?

Thanks!

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, the two books I mentioned above. Data modeling is exactly the same for Qlikview and Qlik Sense.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III

We all needed complete guide to Qlik Sense. Not to QlikView.

Some time ago i was making this thread >>> !!! DON'T PASS IT BY !!! A VERY IMPORTANT POINT HERE !!! <<<

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I've passed the exam so I can say that at least 90% of the questions are not Qlik Sense specific. If you know how to do data modeling well in Qlikview then you can pass this exam. A complete guide for Qlik Sense would be nice, but is not necessary. There are enough resources available that allow you to master the knowledge you need to pass this exam. Thousands of people have passed it already.

And I have no idea why you post a link to a discussion about NPrinting. There will be no question at all in this exam about NPrinting.