Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fquiroga95
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Data Architect Training

Hi everybody,

I been working with Qlik Sense for almost 2 years and I want to earn the Data Architect certification. In order to prepare for the test Qlik recommends you to go thought some learning paths in Qlik Learning, but after watching many videos I noticed they are all about building apps using the "Data Manager" that honestly after working for 2 years in 2 different companies I never used it or heard anyone that use the data manager, is definitely not scalable and not an option to build complex Data Models for big BI Projects. 

So then I am thinking that maybe the Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification is all about the Data Manager and I am wasting my time because I won't do it if its related to that feature. If is not, and is about data architecture using the script, then I wonder where I could get useful training resources, Qlikview training videos? Books? Youtube?

Kind regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

Hi,

QCC learning is best place to learn Qlik Sense 

& topics need to focus data modeling scenarios,generic load,asof table,strcmd,QV to QS conversion,autogenerate,aggr,first sorted value,alias,alt,floor,Rest connectors,density & subset ratio,field value,rangesum,Class,age,peek ,apply map,map substring,File exists,hierarchy,hierarchy belogsto , geoanalytics  this are focus points for QSDA.

Hope this help you.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lesternixon
Contributor
Contributor

Since I've been using Qlik Sense for about 2 years, I wish to earn the Data Architect certification. It is advised by Qlik that you go through some learning paths in Qlik Learning to get ready for the test, but after watching a number of videos, I realised that they are all about developing apps using the "Data Manager," which, after working for two years in two different companies, I never used and never heard anyone else use. The Data Manager is undoubtedly not scalable and is not a viable option to create intricate data models for large-scale business intelligence projects.

Fquiroga95
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm not a native English speaker, and I know that I can sometimes come across as lazy when it comes to writing in English. However, I believe I've managed to communicate effectively nonetheless. Thank you for taking the time to provide corrections.

vikasmahajan

Hi,

QCC learning is best place to learn Qlik Sense 

& topics need to focus data modeling scenarios,generic load,asof table,strcmd,QV to QS conversion,autogenerate,aggr,first sorted value,alias,alt,floor,Rest connectors,density & subset ratio,field value,rangesum,Class,age,peek ,apply map,map substring,File exists,hierarchy,hierarchy belogsto , geoanalytics  this are focus points for QSDA.

Hope this help you.

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
vikasmahajan

Will you mark as accepted solution if you got satisfy with my answer !

Vikas