Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bnopne
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Deploy Multiple Dashboards Programmatically

Hey guys!

Here is my problem: i have multiple dashboards, that describe different building sites i have. These dashboards look identical, they display identical data, the only difference is building site they bound to. They get data via REST data connection. Currently i create and update these dashboards manually, so i have to edit charts on every dashboard i have. This is acceptable when you have 2-3 dashboards, but with 10-20 and more it becomes painful, so i'm looking for something that will help me to deploy multiple identical dashboards automatically.

My best guess at the moment is using mashups - i will create some sort of mashup template, then programmatically deploy it to my server, as far as i understand it will require programmatic creation of corresponing app and data connection for this app for using in mashup.

Maybe there are more elegant solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (4)
2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Are the field name and data model going to remain the same?

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
bnopne
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Not sure if i got i right, application name should be different, data returned from REST API is different for each dashboard, but the structure of this data is the same for all dashboards.