Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[Qlik Sense Desktop 3.1 SR4] How to export tables in excel with information about selections?

Hello, experts!

I'm working with Qlik Sense Desktop 3.1 SR4.

Our management wants to export tables in excel with information about current selections. (Current Filters)

Please recommend any extensions to do this. Or any information how to do this better.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

4 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Bill,

If you do not find any extensions, as variant, you can create a sheet object in which to display the selection values using the functions GetCurrentSelections() or GetFieldSelections(), export them to Excel, and then manually add them to a single file Excel together with exported charts.

Regards,

Andrey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Andrey!

I think our management will not want to add anything manually in excel.

But thanks for your reply.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

To be honest, I'm not in principle a supporter of extensions, especially those created by someone. Qlik Sense actively is improving. Internal mechanisms of Qlik Sense are actively developing and changing. The extension created for today's version Qlik Sense may no longer will be work and will require further development in the next versions. And if the author also does not will be support the extension ... If only you do not create extensions yourself, sometimes a small manual work more reliable than uses extensions. But this is only my personal opinion, nothing more.

Regards,

Andrey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Looks like i found an extension for my purpose

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/5835ddec37ff01d0caed2401