cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Desktop - Automatic Incremental Load / Carga Incremental Automatica

Hello guys,

I researched here in the forum and in internet links, but I did not find any solution that meets my need,

So I come here to ask for your help.

I started using Qlik Sense Desktop recently, I'm learning about the tool and seeing it as a tool with great potential!

What I need to do is this:

I have a process that runs every night, which copies the data from the ERP transactions and updates my warehouse, which is in a SQL Server database,

But for Qlik Sense reports to be updated, I have to run it in the hand through the data load editor, load data button.

I noticed that there is a query generated by the system that does the update.

What I need is to automate this process of running this query, so that it runs right after my data is updated in the bank overnight, so in the morning the data will already be updated.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible and how could I accomplish this task?

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá pessoal,

Pesquisei aqui no fórum e em links da internet, mas não encontrei nenhuma solução que atenda a minha necessidade,

Então venho aqui pedir a ajuda de vocês.

Comecei a utilizar o Qlik Sense Desktop há pouco tempo, estou aprendendo sobre a ferramenta e vendo que é uma ferramenta com ótimos potenciais!

O que preciso fazer é o seguinte:

Tenho um processo que roda toda noite, que copia os dados das transações do ERP e atualiza meu warehouse, que está em um banco de dados SQL Server,

Porém para que os relatórios do Qlik Sense sejam atualizados, tenho que rodar na mão através do editor de carga de dados, botão carregar dados.

Reparei que existe uma query gerada pelo sistema que faz a atualização.

O que eu preciso é automatizar esse processo de rodar essa query, para que rode logo após meus dados serem atualizados no banco durante a noite, assim pela manhã os dados já estarão atualizados.

Alguém sabe me dizer se é possível e como eu poderia realizar essa tarefa?

Obrigado!

2 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Do you want to reload this automatically with Qlik Sense desktop?

thats not possible in qliksense.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Dilip,

Thank you for the response.

Yes, I want to refresh the data on the dashboards according to the new data on data base.

In this case I need Qlik View or Qlik Sense enterprise to do this?

Best Regards!