Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Desktop Demo

Hello.

Just a quick question.

Could the Qlik Sense desktop demo be used to study for any of the sense certifications.

I'm looking at sitting an exam before Christmas.

Regards

Andrew

6 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrew - I added koo‌ - who can help answer that.

Hi Karen - can you kindly reply to Andrew?

Thanks all.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Mike.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

If you don't hear back from Karen, just let me know - sometimes a notification via tagging a person in the community gets missed. I will send a direct message as well jut to cover all bases.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Bonjour Michael...

Merci pour tes réponses si intructives... Vraiment sources de solution pour nos problèmes communs.

Mais moi particulièrement j'éprouve des difficultés sur la sélection automatique de certains champs de mes feuilles dès l'ouverture sur Qlik Sense Desktop.

Merci une fois de plus.

BC

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Bonjour Cyrille - merci pour votre question. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît ouvrir une nouvelle discussion dans ce lieu -

New to Qlik Sense

Cordialement.

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Michael - thank you for referring this question to me!

Andrew - yes, the Qlik Sense desktop demo CAN be used to prepare for certification, probably the Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification would be the best place to begin. However, there are questions on the exams about using Qlik Sense Enterprise, so I recommend getting hands-on experience in a production environment. You can get a better idea of the exam content by reviewing the Exam Domain Areas section for the exam you are interested in on this page: Qlik Sense Data Visualization Certification

Regards,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager