cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakob_hansen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop Login

When I try to login I get this. It use to work, but not anymore.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@jakob_hansen  please keep an eye on this thread. I will be updating it as soon as we can.
I will mark this post as solved so we can concentrate the communication in the thread above.

Thank you for report this issue and help us to have each day a stronger community.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I've seen others reported the same error in the community.  The qlik support has written that they are looking into this and will report back to the community when they have a solution. 

Check out  the Qlik Support Alert 

Vegar
MVP
MVP

If you have access to a Qlik Sense Enterprise  server then you can configure client authenticatio and use this instead of qlik Account  authentication. 

It is an good idea to implement this as it will become necessary if you want to use QS Desktop after 30 June 2020. 

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@jakob_hansen  please keep an eye on this thread. I will be updating it as soon as we can.
I will mark this post as solved so we can concentrate the communication in the thread above.

Thank you for report this issue and help us to have each day a stronger community.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.