Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
QlikWorld, June 24-25, 2020. Free virtual event for DI and DA gurus. Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Qlik Sense Desktop Login

When I try to login I get this. It use to work, but not anymore.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Digital Support
Digital Support

Re: Qlik Sense Desktop Login

@jakob_hansen  please keep an eye on this thread. I will be updating it as soon as we can.
I will mark this post as solved so we can concentrate the communication in the thread above.

Thank you for report this issue and help us to have each day a stronger community.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I've seen others reported the same error in the community.  The qlik support has written that they are looking into this and will report back to the community when they have a solution. 

Check out  the Qlik Support Alert 

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

If you have access to a Qlik Sense Enterprise  server then you can configure client authenticatio and use this instead of qlik Account  authentication. 

It is an good idea to implement this as it will become necessary if you want to use QS Desktop after 30 June 2020. 

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes
Highlighted
Digital Support
Digital Support

@jakob_hansen  please keep an eye on this thread. I will be updating it as soon as we can.
I will mark this post as solved so we can concentrate the communication in the thread above.

Thank you for report this issue and help us to have each day a stronger community.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post