Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattwestveer
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop Not Opening to Hub

I'm trying to log in to Qlik Sense Desktop  and I'm not being brought to my standard app hub. Instead I am seeing a blog post being brought into the standard Qlik Sense window (as shown in the attachment) and I can't find a way to get to the hub to view the apps that I've previously loaded in Qlik Sense.  I tried updating to the Nov 2019 release and uninstalling and reinstalling the Nov 2019 release to no avail.

While I understand that there are organizational changes surrounding the sunset of Qlik Sense desktop I didn't think it was going to be unusable until June.

Labels (1)
62 Replies
galrion82
Contributor III
Contributor III

I get the same message both when trying to open Qlik Sense Desktop and when I try to log in to my Qlik Sense Business account.

benoithervochon
Partner - Contributor III

Same problem for me too 😞

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cgarcia
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem

AZimmerman
Contributor
Contributor

Same.  

lablanco
Contributor II
Contributor II

same problem

benoithervochon

Workaround : start Sense without any internet connexion 😉 but it will fail again if you turn on internet connectivity 😞

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
scottwaltonmcse
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same here. Can't use  Desktop.  Can't use qlikcloud.com.  Both redirect. Clearly the service is down.

rodrigomo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I have the same problem

What's the solution, please? Anybody know?

Thanks

George_Thomas
Support
Support

This has been reported to Qlik Support and we are currently investigating it

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.