cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattwestveer
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop Not Opening to Hub

I'm trying to log in to Qlik Sense Desktop  and I'm not being brought to my standard app hub. Instead I am seeing a blog post being brought into the standard Qlik Sense window (as shown in the attachment) and I can't find a way to get to the hub to view the apps that I've previously loaded in Qlik Sense.  I tried updating to the Nov 2019 release and uninstalling and reinstalling the Nov 2019 release to no avail.

While I understand that there are organizational changes surrounding the sunset of Qlik Sense desktop I didn't think it was going to be unusable until June.

Labels (1)
62 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello everybody,

Qlik Support is at this moment investigating this problem and will update you as soon as we have it resolved.
I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for using Qlik Community to share the information as well as to look for answers.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
scottwaltonmcse
Contributor II
Contributor II

Clearly broke.  Third day of my evaluation.  Been broke most of the day as far as I can tell.  Waiting for the admins to have a look.

rulohx87
Contributor III
Contributor III

Tengo el mismo problema. Igual pensé que algo andaba mal en mi desktop.

HectorVegaGonzales
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem
Harley
Contributor II
Contributor II

me too... is the workaround has been provided? what is the eta to solve this issue?

vadimgrab
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

same problem 

TimvB
Creator II
Creator II

The same issue here. Very frustrating, as I was planning to work on new apps today.

ajay3795
Contributor
Contributor

Even I'm facing the same issue
Please help
Caique_Nicolau
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I had the same problem
I have solved that repairing the app using windows.
1° go to Settings as you are going uninstall the program but click on modify
2° Allow modifications to be made
3° Click on "Repair" when the Qlik windows are opened
4º After all, initialize the Qlik sense desktop and the standard app hub will be there
I hope it works for you 🙂