cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattwestveer
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop Not Opening to Hub

I'm trying to log in to Qlik Sense Desktop  and I'm not being brought to my standard app hub. Instead I am seeing a blog post being brought into the standard Qlik Sense window (as shown in the attachment) and I can't find a way to get to the hub to view the apps that I've previously loaded in Qlik Sense.  I tried updating to the Nov 2019 release and uninstalling and reinstalling the Nov 2019 release to no avail.

While I understand that there are organizational changes surrounding the sunset of Qlik Sense desktop I didn't think it was going to be unusable until June.

Labels (1)
62 Replies
AndrewSG
Contributor
Contributor

This is a COMPLETE disaster!

We are currently evaluating migrating to Qlik form Tableau. I am the champion for this initiative.
Now I have absolutely NOTHING to show my Senior Management Team.

you guys are ABSOLUTELY blowing it and I am quickly losing faith in your ability to operate within a large scale enterprise.

QlikUpdate
Creator
Creator

As of 11:15PM ET, we put a patch in place that we believe has addressed the issue. 

We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure the patch is working as it should.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Joe

AndrewSG
Contributor
Contributor

Mine appears to be working now...

vadimgrab
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

working auth, but there are problem with loading data. my script that worked before (loading data from source -Google BigQuery) doesn't work now. Error screen in attach

Farid
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can't use qlikcloud.com.  redirect. 

agarbagnati
Contributor II
Contributor II

@QlikUpdate wrote:

As of 11:15PM ET, we put a patch in place that we believe has addressed the issue. 

We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure the patch is working as it should.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Joe

Are you kidding?
Yesterday with the trick that someone has pointed out (do a backspace when the cookie question is asked) the system was working.

Now with you "patch", this is what i got:

At least yesterday night (italy) i was able to finish part of my works... this morning nothing. 

"Thanks."

regards

vadimgrab
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Authentication problem is back.  QS Download Section has disappeared from qlik.com. What's gone in on? 

krinshman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Same issue here, loading the hub is not working for Qlik Sense Desktop.

bramvdpoel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Same problem here..

leonaschaaf
Contributor III
Contributor III

Same issue here. QlikSense Desktop is not working at all. 

Did the mentioned patch have a possitive effect at all? And how come the issue is back now? Quite disappointed that something like this is possible and can't be fixed quickly at such a large company...