Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattwestveer
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop Not Opening to Hub

I'm trying to log in to Qlik Sense Desktop  and I'm not being brought to my standard app hub. Instead I am seeing a blog post being brought into the standard Qlik Sense window (as shown in the attachment) and I can't find a way to get to the hub to view the apps that I've previously loaded in Qlik Sense.  I tried updating to the Nov 2019 release and uninstalling and reinstalling the Nov 2019 release to no avail.

While I understand that there are organizational changes surrounding the sunset of Qlik Sense desktop I didn't think it was going to be unusable until June.

Labels (1)
62 Replies
manurubo
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting for a solution 😞

balzertec
Contributor
Contributor

same issue here

paweln
Contributor III
Contributor III

I had the same issue but it's just started to work again 🙂 

TerryMantis
Contributor
Contributor

When I login I just don't get the hub, and I get a message saying "Qlik Desktop" as the image shows? any ideas welcome

paweln
Contributor III
Contributor III

Try to wait for few minutes. It helped in my case.

krinshman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again, It's working again now. You should try to laucnch the app again. I did get the same "Qlik desktop" after the spalsh, but istayed their 1 second, and then the hub showed up.

bramvdpoel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes! It opens up the hub again 😁

jbouslimi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem detected last Friday. Today (Monday) I did uninstall Qlik Sense Desktop  version June 2019 Patch 7 and re-install again and it seems to be working ...!

AZimmerman
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikcloud.com is still redirecting to Qlik Community.  When will that be fixed?  

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I think the domain qlikcloud.com was deprecated. That is reason why it´s redirecting to the Qlikcommunity post about the transition to Qlik Sense Business Account.

I just opened the  Qlik Sense Desktop version november 2019 and could login with my qlik id. It's working fine.