Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Desktop is about to Expire warning

I've been getting this warning the last 2 days whenever I launch the software. I can click through the warning and continue using it but am a bit lost as to what that warning is really about?

I've searched around for information about this and the closest I got to was an FAQ on Qlik Sense where it's stated that the software should never expire; you would only really need to download the latest ver. Qlik Sens, uninstall the previous version then install the new one. That should fix everything.

Since the exact warning message I was experiencing was not stated anywhere; can anyone confirm if the above is the right action to take for the warning message I am receiving?

2 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Sounds like you are running an old version of Qlik Sense, most likely 0.96.

Qlik Sense will prompt you to upgrade as we will ship now versions a few times a year.

You should be fine upgrading however, any apps you already have will/should work in the latest version of Qlik Sense.

Grab the latest release of our software at http://qlik.com/download

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Alexander! I'll update the software! Would be nice if there's an auto-update instead of having to uninstall and install again though