Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

kadirozgurcirak
New Contributor II

Qlik Sense Dimension Grouping

Hello,

I have a table with objectives and key results attached to related objectives.

ObjectiveKey ResultsPercentage
Achieve 1M $ in EMEA salesMarketing50%
Achieve 1M $ in EMEA sales
PR25%
Demo and Tests40%
New Opportunities30%

Im formatting a pivot table and with avg(percentage) calculation, i can find average percentage of an objective, in this case for Achieve 1M$ in EMEA sales is 36,25

I need to count objectives with a %100 percentage as a KPI Item but i couldnt figure.

So i decided to create a calculated dimension. I called it 'Status' and as a formula i wrote : if(avg([percentage]='1','Done','In Progress') But it didnt work.

What can cause that?

Best regards

7 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: Qlik Sense Dimension Grouping

Try this

Avg(TOTAL <Objective> percentage)

kadirozgurcirak
New Contributor II

Hi Sunny,

I calculated grand average with : avg(aggr(avg(Percentage),Objective))

What i need to do is to count how many objectives have %100 percentage.

MVP
MVP

What is a grand average?

kadirozgurcirak
New Contributor II

Grand average is the average of all objectives. With your formula im finding another result which is not correct.

But my main goal is to count %100 objectives as i mentioned earlier. And i cant understand why im keep failing.

MVP
MVP

I am unable to follow any of what you are saying....

kadirozgurcirak
New Contributor II

Ok, sorry for the language. Here is a detailed example:

Objective                     Key Result                                                                                                        Percentage

Verimliligin arttirilmasi  Aylik depo sayimlarinin yapilmasi ve raporlanmasi   Production 30.06.2017   90%

Verimliligin arttirilmasi  Kritik ve atil stok calismasinin tamamlanmasi           Production 30.06.2017   95%

Verimliligin arttirilmasi  Personel egitimlerinin tamamlanmasi                        Production 30.06.2017   90%

Verimliligin arttirilmasi  Merkez uretim alaninin belirlenmesi                          Production 30.06.2017   15%

In this example, objective so called 'Verimliligin arttirilmasi' has 4 key result and each one of them has a percentage. And from these percentages(90%,95%,90%,15%), there is an average for related objective(72.5%)

I have a long table with entries like that.

So know i want to add a KPI item which counts objective with avg(percentage) of 100%

MVP
MVP

May be this

If(Min(TOTAL <Objective> Aggr(Avg(percentage), Objective, [Key Result])) = 1, 'Done', 'In Progress')