Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
microwin88x
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense Engine running with CPU at 99%

Hello,

I'm experiencing some issues with Qlik Sense Engine since a couple of weeks ago.

We have a 64-bit server with 32 GB of RAM and 2.30 GHz of CPU with 2 virtual processors.

Also, the OS running is Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. I don't know if this could cause any issue.

There are actually 2/3 automatic reloads that are executed every 6 hours with a reload time of 1 minute each.

Other tasks that I currently have from Qlik by default are: usersynctask, License Monitor and Operations Monitor.

The problem is that the Qlik Sense Engine is getting to 99% in CPU from time to time and it just stays there...

I've asked multiple times to IT dept. to restart the service, but I use apps for a while and I have the same issue later.

I don't know if this could be fixed from the console? Those tasks from Qlik could be causing any trouble?

Thanks!

1 Reply
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Micro,

Our personal machine has 5 or 7 cores, how can a server calculates on 1 processor. Please increase your virtual processor. How much Ram and Cores, it depends on Users, Data size and complexity of expressions.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.