Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Enterprise Server Tasks has "No slave scheduler found" error

I have only one node(Win7 64bit) which installed Qlik Sense Enterprise 3.2 SR3 (10.28.1). I want to set hously reload data for my app. But after I add it in the tasks, it seems has "No slave scheduler found" error on tasks status which is same as License Monitor & Operations Monitor. I have check the community, Qlik Sense September 2017 Patch 2 release notes has one issue Jira issue ID: QLIK-81970( User sync tasks fail if the central scheduler is set to Master). My Schedulers status is stopped which type is Master & Slave.

How can I fix it?

Qlik Error.JPG

Qlik Version.JPG

Qlik Schedulers Error.JPG

Qlik Schedulers.JPG

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It seem QlikSenseSchedulerService is stopped. After enable this service, Schedulers status is changed as running. And restart only my app task, everything is OK. It seems License Monitor & Operations Monitor has issue to cause Schedulers service stop.

Felipe_Violin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Good Morning,

I have the same problem on my server.

Is there a definitive solution to this problem?

I'm waiting

Thank you

sgrice
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I have the same issue, but I have also noticed.

If a Reload engine is available then they will move the STARTED (STARTED Manualy). Only TASK that need to go to QUEUED status FAIL.

This only happens if the RELOAD service (QLik Engine) crashed and auto restarts. After that the Schdualar service seem not to be able to queue TASKS. 

It would appear for me that if the QLIK ENGINE service crashes it breaks the schdualar and it also needs to restart but it does not. The schdualar service is still running but in a bust way.