Qlik Sense Enterprise Server Tasks has "No slave scheduler found" error
I have only one node(Win7 64bit) which installed Qlik Sense Enterprise 3.2 SR3 (10.28.1). I want to set hously reload data for my app. But after I add it in the tasks, it seems has "No slave scheduler found" error on tasks status which is same as License Monitor & Operations Monitor. I have check the community, Qlik Sense September 2017 Patch 2 release notes has one issue Jira issue ID: QLIK-81970( User sync tasks fail if the central scheduler is set to Master). My Schedulers status is stopped which type is Master & Slave.
Re: Qlik Sense Enterprise Server Tasks has "No slave scheduler found" error
It seem QlikSenseSchedulerService is stopped. After enable this service, Schedulers status is changed as running. And restart only my app task, everything is OK. It seems License Monitor & Operations Monitor has issue to cause Schedulers service stop.