Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javierclaveria
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Enterprise Windows Installation

Hi all,

Instalation tests made on development environment have been succesful without too much effort but we are facing some problems on production environment.

We have installed May 2021 version on Windows Server. None errors were shown during installation and all the services are up. But when we try to launch qmc console (inside the server) we get a blank page. In eventvwr we have a warning from Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher every thirty minutes more or less

"Unexpected termination (0) for process 0
Facility = Resource Distribution
ExePath = Node\node.exe
Script = ..\ResourceDistributionService\server.js"

Also we have checked logs and I have found several lines in Log/Repository/Trace/System log

348 20210929T101253.057+0200 WARN hvi0x0592 System.Repository.Repository.Core.Licensing.LicensesInitializer 6 2a1df122-15f6-403e-8d83-060b6f87a395 HVI0X0592\jclaveria There was an error contacting the license service. Keep retrying... (2250 failed requests) GET /v1/licenses/overview StatusCode: InternalServerError Response: . No se pudo conectar con el servicio de licencias. NO-STACKTRACE 2a1df122-15f6-403e-8d83-060b6f87a395

Searching in the topics I have found some which are similar to this error but these solutions haven't worked

Any ideas about that?

Best regards

Javier

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
javierclaveria
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

I had forgotten this post. 

As you suggest, whe had searched logs and we saw that we had used a local name at the begining of the install wizard which wasn't being correctly resolved inside the server, so although the services were starting succesfully but some of then weren't visible to the others.

Using a proper name for the installation has solved the issue

Thanks for your reply

 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @javierclaveria 

Since you said installation was successful and all the services are running. My recommended way to approach this would be restart all the services since it generates a fresh set of logs then first check for 

1) C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\log\repositiory\Trace and find for key word startup completed. This would be repository is speaking with database

2) Do the same in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\log\proxy\Trace and see if proxy is running and connected to repository 

If having difficulties attach these two logs after you restart the services 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
javierclaveria
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

I had forgotten this post. 

As you suggest, whe had searched logs and we saw that we had used a local name at the begining of the install wizard which wasn't being correctly resolved inside the server, so although the services were starting succesfully but some of then weren't visible to the others.

Using a proper name for the installation has solved the issue

Thanks for your reply

 

View solution in original post