Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muniyandi
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense : Export to Excel Option ,Excel file Cell background color are missing

Hi Team,

i have developed qvf file with pivot chart and applied cell background color .

export to excel option background color was not applied in that excel file. how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,

Muniyandi

13 Replies
muniyandi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Any suggestion pls

jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

Exporting into excel format, you get just data in table, without format that you applied in application.

Unfortunately...

Because of that, I was trying to make NPrinting excel report that I can call by on-demand extension. But, I have problem with certificates, so I couldn't realize that still. I can just make and use it on new stand, or by sending email...

I think Qlik developers should work on this issue

Jasmina

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Take a look at this extension https://github.com/iviasensio/SmartExport

I think you should achieve it.

muniyandi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

it's not working . i had used this extension, i got download icon .but while clicking that icon export functionality/Action are not happening.

balabhaskarqlik

No this option is not available.

Exporting data in excel doesn't allow to export with color formatting.

The option says "Export Data!

In QV similar option says "Export to Excel" - and the colors are being copied to Excel.

May be,

You can do it like this way, open it in your browser such as chrome, then open the develop tool, view the html of the table, then copy the HTML of the table, paste it to notepad, change the file format to HTML, open in browser again, copy the data (CTRL A, CTRL C) paste to Excel , this kind of data will be exported with format and color.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

did you try on Qlik Sense Desktop or Qlik Sense Server ?

which version are you using ?

muniyandi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Qlik sense Desktop version November-2017 Patch 2.

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III

As far as i know, the only way to use excel with formatting is with NPrinting reports.

jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

I think also...