Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

ellicium
New Contributor II

Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

Hi All
I am receiving the following error when trying to export a story in Qlik Sense to Powerpoint:  "Error occurred during export please try again."  Does anyone have an idea of what would cause this?
I am using Qliksense server 3.2 SR3 version

Capture1.PNG

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ellicium
New Contributor II

Re: Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

The Qliksense printing services of the QA QMC is stopped because of this we are not able to export the stories to power point.

The Qlik Sense Printing Service (QPR) manages export in Qlik Sense.

I restarted this service and my problem got solved

5 Replies
hf-group
Contributor III

Re: Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

Hello Vinit,

have you changed something in the security rules?

Perhabs a Export Permission is missing.

You can also look in the log files if you can find more information about the Error there.

ellicium
New Contributor II

Re: Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

Hi Ralf Heukäufer,
I am facing this problem in QA environment

But the same scenario works well in a production environment.

As both QA and Prod are on the same server.

Also please can you let me know where to check the security rule for export permission?

shraddha_g
Honored Contributor III

Re: Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

GO to QMC --> On Left side there is Security Rule under MANAGE RESOURCES - - > Check for Export Rule

ellicium
New Contributor II

Re: Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

The Qliksense printing services of the QA QMC is stopped because of this we are not able to export the stories to power point.

The Qlik Sense Printing Service (QPR) manages export in Qlik Sense.

I restarted this service and my problem got solved

lgrisolia
New Contributor

Re: Qlik Sense: Export to Powerpoint fails

I was getting this error and realized that the sheets with "Vertical lines" widgets were giving the error.

once i removed those widgets the export worked effortlessly.