Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aashok
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Expression

Hi , 

I have an issue for an already existing expression in a dashboard and the user informed that the expression is not  displaying the values.I tried to verify the expression ,even though there is no error  displayed, it does not give any values.

I was unable to find the error in the expression. Could anyone help?

The below expression should display the yellow highlighted in the box with correct values. But somehow it is not changing and remains at 0.

sum(if(
AGGR(
Sum({$<[Mosquito_Classification]={'Female.Ae.aegypti'},Mosquito_Species=, [Trap Status]={'Functional'}>}No_of_Mosquitoes)
/
count(distinct {$<[Trap Status] = {'Functional'},[Mosquito_Classification]=,Mosquito_Species=>}gravitrap_key),Sector_ID)
>$(vHighGAIThreshold),1,0))
/count(distinct {$<[$(=Concat({1<$Table-={'HDB_Dwelling','EHI Sector','GRC_Constituency','SLA','Vertex_KML','YishunTampines Release Site','YishunTampines SectorID'}>}distinct $Field,']=,[')&']=')>}Sector_ID)

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

sum(

AGGR(if(
(
Sum({$<[Mosquito_Classification]={'Female.Ae.aegypti'},Mosquito_Species=, [Trap Status]={'Functional'}>}No_of_Mosquitoes)
/
count(distinct {$<[Trap Status] = {'Functional'},[Mosquito_Classification]=,Mosquito_Species=>}gravitrap_key)
)
>$(vHighGAIThreshold),1,0)
,Sector_ID)
)
/
count(distinct
{$<[$(=Concat({1<$Table-={'HDB_Dwelling','EHI Sector','GRC_Constituency','SLA','Vertex_KML','YishunTampines Release Site','YishunTampines SectorID'}>}distinct $Field,']=,[')&']=')>}
Sector_ID)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

sum(

AGGR(if(
(
/
count(distinct {$<[Trap Status] = {'Functional'},[Mosquito_Classification]=,Mosquito_Species=>}gravitrap_key)
)
>$(vHighGAIThreshold),1,0)
,Sector_ID)
)
/
count(distinct
{$<[$(=Concat({1<$Table-={'HDB_Dwelling','EHI Sector','GRC_Constituency','SLA','Vertex_KML','YishunTampines Release Site','YishunTampines SectorID'}>}distinct $Field,']=,[')&']=')>}
Sector_ID)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
aashok
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @vinieme12 ,

thanks. I suppose you have pasted the expression twice above.  It seems to work.