Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe-qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense February 2019 - Text wrap not working

Hi,

since I updated Qlik Sense Desktop to the February 2019 version the text wrap option is not working anymore. All texts are wrapped and the text doesn't unwrap when I uncheck the boxes.

Is there any workaround to make it working again?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Labels (2)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Joe,

This is a bug we are aware of and have fixed after we branched out the release for testing. So it will be fixed in the next release. I have also asked for it to be part of the first patch available. 

Regards,

Patrik.

View solution in original post

eel
Employee
Employee

We don't have any set date yet, but we are in the final stages of testing the release, so hopefully the wait will soon be over.

joe-qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Text wrap works again since last update.

13 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Joe, it seems that it is a bug, I can replicate it as well and not Nov 18. Go a head open a support ticket and provide details to replicate, so they can open a bug report.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Joe,

This is a bug we are aware of and have fixed after we branched out the release for testing. So it will be fixed in the next release. I have also asked for it to be part of the first patch available. 

Regards,

Patrik.

Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

The bug number for this is QLIK-93399. Check the release notes to see if this is listed as a fixed bug for the Feb 2019 patch releases. The current planned target is April 2019 but this may change.

I authored a knowledge article on this issue as well Article Number 000066633.

pennetzdorfer
Creator III
Creator III

Obviously the bug isn't solved in April 2019.
Any information if there is a workaround? (Tables can look really awkward now ...)

eel
Employee
Employee

@pennetzdorfer you are right, the bug is not solved properly. We are sorry for the inconvenience and working on fixing it properly this time around.

laksyelugoti
Contributor II
Contributor II

I just upgraded Qlik Sense QA environment to April 2019 only to realize this is NOT yet fixed.  Too bad 😞

pennetzdorfer
Creator III
Creator III

@eel / @Ken_Thomas 
I just checked the June 2019 version - QLIK-93399 is still not fixed here.
Can you update us on the status of this bug? Would be great to have it in patch 1 ... 

eel
Employee
Employee

@pennetzdorfer unfortunately this fix is not yet approved for the June 2019 patch release, working on getting it approved since we already have go for February 2019 and April 2019 it makes sense to also patch June 2019.

eel
Employee
Employee

@pennetzdorfer we have a preliminary go for including the QLIK-93399 fix in the June 2019 Patch 1 release.