Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samhitha_B
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Filter selections overwritten with new selections for Embed sheet

Hi All,

I do have requirement where do we need to show the sheet with Pre-set filters when we click Button on another sheet. And same sheet needs to open with another Pre-set filters when we click on another Button.

And I have used Embed sheet to achieve that and it is working as expected which is opened in another Tab.

But here my problem is, If I do click on one button, embed sheet opened with Pre-set filters in other Tab. Again, go to Qlik app and click on another button which will open other embed sheet with another Pre-set filters in another Tab. Now, If I go to earlier embed sheet tab- here the selections got overwritten with new selections.

How to overcome these overwritten selections?

Please see the attached screenshot/doc for reference.

Please help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @Samhitha_B 

Not completely following how you are implementing this or how you are navigating when say we go to another sheet. It must be down to how you are applying the selections, Are you using the button actions?

If i were doing this i would use the buttons to navigate and the sheet actions to clear all selection and apply the needed selection, then no matter how user navigates to the sheet it will show the required selections.

Samhitha_B
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Mark_Little,

Thanks for your Response.

We implemented Embed sheet to achieve the requirement.

Here we Customize selections to the Sheet and created Embed sheet with those selections and copied that URL and applied that URL in Button actions.  

Embedding a visualization or a sheet in a web page ‒ Qlik Sense on Windows

Implementation what you mentioned above, it won't satisfy our requirement.  

Thank you,

Samhitha.

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Sorry, 

Not something that I have done to that level. Maybe worth logging a ticket with the support team. 

Mark

Samhitha_B
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Mark_Little,

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.