Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

deepali_more
New Contributor III

Qlik Sense Help : Can anyone tell how to give hyperlink to a text box in qlik sense

Qlik Sense Help : Can anyone tell how to give hyperlink to a text box in qlik sense

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

Re: Qlik Sense Help : Can anyone tell how to give hyperlink to a text box in qlik sense

i can

Untitled.png

12 Replies
arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

Re: Qlik Sense Help : Can anyone tell how to give hyperlink to a text box in qlik sense

check this

Untitled.png

deepali_more
New Contributor III

My Create Link option is disabled..how to enable it?

arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

enter some text by clicking inside in text box. after that select the whole text then the url will enable

deepali_more
New Contributor III

Ok..This is working ..but i want to make image as hyperlink..i mean if i click the image which is imported in text box then it should redirect to some other page or URL..anything of this

...Thanks  for your help!!

arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

same insert the image and select or ctr+A. and give the url

arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

working?

deepali_more
New Contributor III

Unable to select image by CTRL+A

deepali_more
New Contributor III

Working..

THanks !!

arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

i can

Untitled.png