Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Idea Section is BACK Baby!

Hi Guys - I wanted to share something with you all regarding the Idea section in the Qlik Sense forums:

L7DUwZJZc4agU.gif

As you may know, the Qlik staff are to be the liaisons for our customers and partners and community members when it comes to managing new ideas for the Qlik products. Unfortunately it is a very time consuming process and I do wish there was more of an automated, streamlined approach. We do have the "Idea" section in the community and it has been heavily used in the past by our members. However there wasn't anyone assigned to review it and therefore some sections of the forums, have this area disabled. 

As an active member in the Qlik Community - I take what I can from feedback when working with various members and enter it into our internal Ideation system. However, you all need a sounding board to share new ideas and place to store them and we want to hear from you - so I personally am enabling the idea section in the New to Qlik Sense forums. You can visit it and submit new ideas here:

New to Qlik Sense Ideas

Myself and others that I have discussed this with, will make an effort to review these items and submit them into our internal ideation system on your behalf.  Please note - at this time there isn't a formal process in place to review this area - however, I will make an effort along with others to attempt to manage it. If anything changes with this process, I will update this thread.

Happy to hear your thoughts!

Regards,

Mike Tarallo
Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
14 Replies
rbecher
MVP
MVP

‌Yea, it‘s back! Our Easter egg..

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

So as an update - I made an effort this morning to take the top 5 voted for enhancements and either enter them into our ideation system, or update existing ones. Also it is worth noting that some of the desired ideas have been added to previous releases. If you have any questions - reach out to me!

Regards,
Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sunny_talwar

What is the best way to filter to all the new ideas that has been posted?

sunny_talwar

Found it... anyone else who might be interested... please check the image

Capture.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

in link you can see ideasNew to Qlik Sense Ideas

Anonymous
Not applicable

‌Fantastic! Thank you Michael for this. It is so great we can send ideas and see how popular some can be. Brainstorming is key.

nicolas_gielen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Great, thanks Michael for giving us this opportunity!

Just posted a new idea : Share apps without publishing to stream.

In a nutshell : we all are DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive or SharePoint users. We like sharing content with who we want in a complete autonomous way. Let's enable the same for our Qlik Sense self-service users !

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a fantastic way to drive innovation by listening to your customers and partners  

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Good to bring in front instead of Back Storage in Mind !!! Booommm TARGET

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)