Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Qlik Sense Line Layer Chart issue

Hi all,

Please find attached myt QVF I am trying to build Line Layer Map using  Source & Destination Lat & Long combination

Now on mouse hover I wanted to display source city labels & and destination labels instead of lat & long.

Can any one help me to achieve the same in qlik sense I am using Sept 2018 release

Line Layer Test Map.jpg

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Attached qvf using geolocation fields in localization panel, and source and destination as dimensions

View solution in original post

7 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Vikas, try setting Source and Destination as dimensions, and use GeoLocation fields in 'Localization' panel

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I think you can achieve it just replacing "SourceGeoLocation" field with "Source" field and "DestinationGeoLocation" field with "Destination" field in your Line layer

I hope it helps.

vikasmahajan
Author

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for response actually I already tried the same but no luck please find attached new qvf file with

source & destination in geolocation bu no luck.

Any idea ?

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
rubenmarin

Attached qvf using geolocation fields in localization panel, and source and destination as dimensions

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

i'm using Qlik Sense Desktop September patch 1 version and it works fine.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Change your Color by Dimension to your City labels or destination labels

vikasmahajan
Author

Thanks

rubenmarin

Works for me as well.

Vikas