cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alan_grn
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Mashup and Jquery Show Hide

I have created a mashup and am trying to show / hide Qlik Sense objects using JQuery

I can show and hide the objects but the Qlik Sense objects are not rendered correctly.

If an object is originally set as hidden using css when it is made visible only the Chart title is displayed and the chart itself is not.

Any ideas as to best approach to do something like this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Alan,

I had the same problem, I solved it by adding app.doReload() on my show / hide button.

/Adam

View solution in original post

8 Replies
drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Alan,

I had the same problem, I solved it by adding app.doReload() on my show / hide button.

/Adam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did this work? alan_grn

alan_grn
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi

Thanks it did work.

Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would suggest using qlik.resize(), as this just redraws the charts, and doesn't reload all of the data.

arsal_badri
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Alan,

Can you provide me the mashup for hide and show objects.

Thanks & Regards,

Arsalan

Shivam354
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @alan_grn  @drh 

I am facing the same issue. On navigating from button A to button B, all charts from button A are hiding but for the charts from Button B are not showing charts they just show the charts title. It is just case with qlik sense charts, images are being shown properly

Note: 1. I am using show/hide to give user a feel of sheet selection/ sheet navigation. 
2. I am using javascript not jquery,  please provide solution using javascript only. I am not familiar with Jquery. 

Qlik community, any solution for it ?

Shivam354
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @drh ,

Could you please check my comment in this post and provide your inputs in more detail. I am facing exactly same issue. 

Manish_Kumar_
Creator
Creator

This example code will help!
$('#id').click(function(){
qlik.resize();
});

Add this jquery code while showing the object

Manish Kumar, Senior Business Analyst